Group Liability Insurance

  • Central Service Office Victoria maintains Liability Insurance Cover that is available for all Victorian Groups of Alcoholics Anonymous.
  • Groups are reminded that they may have an obligation to provide their landlord with a current Certificate of Insurance.
  • Groups are not required to register with CSO in order to be insured.
  • Phone (03) 9429 1833  or email for a certificate of currency.