A.A. Traditions Workshop via Zoom
Starting 19 February 2022
Eight weekly interactive presentations on AA’s Twelve Traditions
Includes videos, early recordings, discussions, debates or just listen
YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER ONE WEEK BEFORE THE EVENT
WHO: Individual members? Join with a small group of friends from one location? Make a
group from your home-group? MAXIMUM of 20 participants
COST: The cost of printing the workbook as you will need a hard copy.
WHEN: Saturday mornings. Starting 19 February through to 9 April.
TIME: 10 am QLD. 11 am NSW, VIC, ACT & TAS. 10:30 am SA & NT. 8 am WA. Each
workshop lasting for one and a half hours.
• A computer or tablet and internet
• Ability to login to a Zoom meeting
• The “Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions” book
• Print off the workbook that will be sent to you one week prior to the
commencement of the 8-week course
HOW TO REGISTER: Email Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply with a
link for you to download your workbook and the link for the zoom meeting.
• These interactive workshops on the Traditions have been designed to engage
members of all ages and lengths of sobriety.
• You will be put into a group when you arrive at the meeting. Hopefully get to meet
new members. We will try and make the groups as diverse as possible.
• You will work with your group to engage and debate the issues as well as watch
some of the videos and give feedback. Bring your own snacks.
Feel free to phone for more information – Dennis 0497 465 998 and Marie 0401 902 057