The following is given only as a brief disclosure. This information is provided to explain Alcoholics Anonymous Victoria’s website, online information practices and the options you have in the way information is collected and used on this website.
The Information We Collect
We do not require personally identifiable information from you in order to access and use this website. Certain functions, such as online information or registration forms, do require you to voluntarily submit personally identifiable information, which may include: name, group, address, e-mail and contact numbers.
How We Use the Information
Any personally identifiable information submitted by you is kept strictly confidential and is used solely by Alcoholics Anonymous Victoria to provide the information that you requested or to advise Alcoholics Anonymous Victoria activities in Melbourne and country Victoria. We do not provide or forward personally identifiable information to any outside organization or other AA service entity.
Web Site Policy
The purpose of the Web site is:
- To serve the fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous. Alcoholics Anonymous Victoria specifically serves Melbourne and country Victoria.
- To serve as a resource for the public seeking help for their own problems with alcohol or those of a family member or friend, AA members, professionals working with alcoholics, the media, and the public at large.
- To provide accurate and consistent information about Alcoholics Anonymous.
- To provide information about services and activities provided by the AA Victoria Central Service Office.
- To encourage participation of AA members, groups and committees in service.
Third Party Sites
Alcoholics Anonymous Victoria may contain links to other websites. We do not necessarily endorse any other website or its content. For privacy information about a third party’s website please consult that website’s privacy statement for more information, as those practices may differ from ours.
AA Meetings – Melbourne and Country Victoria
AA Groups and meetings listed in this website are registered by the AA Victoria Central Service Office at their own written request, providing they have no other Group affiliation, receive no outside support and intend to follow the suggested AA programme for group operation. Listing on this website does not constitute or imply approval or endorsement of any Group’s approach to the traditional AA programme.
The AA meeting information as provided in this website is intended for meeting information only, not as a commercial mailing list.