- AA Freedom Friday 7-8pm @ Bradshaw House, 196-202 Grampians Road, Halls Gap
- Ararat Unity Group Tuesday 7.30 pm. Salvation Army Building, Lot 1, High Street. Ararat .
- Blaak Sheep Men’s Big Book Study Tuesday 7 pm. 26 High Street, Frankston. Contact Craig 0404025562 or Warren 0407012117
- Breakfast with Bob Monday 7:00am. Uniting Church, 57-59 Burke Road, Malvern East
- Foster Group Tuesday 7.30pm – 9pm Community House, 33 Station Road, Foster Contact Marg H 0408 122 222
- Friends of Dorothy 6.30 pm Level 1, 36 Church Street, Richmond. (Gay and Gay-Friendly)
- Glen Waverley Friday Night Friday 7.30pm – 8.30pm Dayhab Centre. 51 Norfolk St, Glen Waverley, Vic 3150
- Northern Serenity Steps Thursday 10am -11.15am. Plenty Valley Adventist Church. 160 Centenary Drive, Mill Park.
- Pambula Big Book Study Thursday 6pm. Anglican Church Hall, corner Quondola Street and Princes Hwy (opposite United Fuel)
- Port Fairy Recovery Group Monday 7.30 pm. St Johns Anglican Church, Regent Street, Port Fairy 3284 Contact: Paul 0422864925.
- Richmond Women’s Topic (Wednesday night) Women’s Group, Wednesday 6.30 – 7.30 @the Lighthouse, Victorian CSO Level 1/36 Church Street, Richmond Alternating Guest Speaker
- Saturday Night Serenity @ Frankston Saturday 8pm – 9pm @ Frankston Library Community Room, 60 Playne Street, Frankston. ‘Daily Reflections’ reading with ‘Big Book’ reading nights every quarter by guests.
Agnostic or Atheist?
Anniversaries / Events
Harmony Group Jan 31
Gallery Group Feb 3
Essendon Old Timers Feb 4
Mount Waverley Feb 6
Castlefield Sunday Feb 26
Keep it Simple Mar 11
Berwick PIR Mar 13
Seville Mar 15
Euroa Mar 19
Reservoir Mar 23
Conventions / Round-Ups
January 27-29 Kyabram 46th AA MiniCon
“Keep Coming Back” Ballarat and District 66th Anniversary Weekend Feb 11/12
Seaside Sobriety Weekend - Barwon Heads Feb 18/19
Sydney Boomerang Round Up Mar 10-12
Frankston Peninsula AA Mini Convention Weekend Mar 25
West Gippsland Forest Edge AA Weekend Jun 23-25
South East Australasian GSO
Subscribe to eBox 136 Newsletter
Please email your first name or nickname to: