- AA New Life Spiritual Concept Group @ Mooroopna Thursday 6pm @ “The Hub”, 23 Alexandra Street, Mooroopna
- Ballarat Beginners Group Thursday 7pm @ The Church of Christ, 410 York St, Ballarat
- Bayswater Living Sober Group Thursday 8pm – 9pm @ Uniting Church Hall, Corner Mountain Highway and Elm Street, Bayswater
- Belmont Unity Recovery Group @ Geelong Thursday 7.30pm – 9pm @ Rear Clairvaux Primary School, 45 Reynolds Road, Belmont (Corner Fryers and Reynolds Roads) (enter from Reynolds Road) Contact: 03 5229 1710
- Box Hill Thursday Group Thursday 8pm @ Community Arts Centre, Corner Combarton Street and Station Street, Box Hill (Combarton Street Entrance)
- Burwood Group Thursday 8pm @ St. Faith’s Church of England Hall, 4 Charles Street, Burwood ]
- Camperdown Group Meeting on request Contact: Bob 0418 137 128
- Castlemaine Thursday Group Thursday 8pm @ Uniting Church Hall, 8/12 Lyttleton Street, Castlemaine Contact: John 0428 952 086
- Chapter Six Motorcycle Group @ Shepparton 8pm @ Baptist Church, corner of Wyndham and Longstaff Streets Shepparton. 1st Thursday of the Month Contacts – Justin 0478 149 396, Ron 0428 85 5027
- Colac Group Thursday 8pm @ St. Andrew’s Hall, 25 Hesse Street, Colac Contacts – Sandy: Mob: 0427 048 875 Landline: 03 5232 2278 John 0432 046 816
- Cowes Into Action Big Book Group Thursday 7pm @ St. John’s Uniting Church, 86 Chapel Street, Cowes (Corner Chapel Street and Warley Avenue) This is a Big Book audio meeting.
- East Burwood Discussion Group “Living Today” Thursday 8pm @ St Scolastica’s Hall, Cnr Burwood Highway and Starling Street, Burwood East
- Echuca Group Thursday 7pm @ Church of Christ Hall, 144 Sturt Street, Echuca (corner Pakenham and Sturt Streets)
- Endeavour Hills Speaker Group Thursday 8pm @ St. Paul The Apostle Catholic Church Annexe, 1-9 William Hovell Drive, Endeavour Hills (150m from Cnr Matthew Flinders Avenue) Speaker Meeting
- Finley Group Thursday 8pm @ Anglican Church Hall, 46 Coree Street, Finley (Corner Warrmatta and Coree Streets) Note: meeting only open during NSW school terms
- Flemington Open Discussion Group Thursday 7.30pm to 8.30pm @ Flemington Neighbourhood House, 28 Farnham Street, Flemington
- Frankston ‘A Few Good Men’s’ Group Thursday 7:00pm to 8:00pm Recovery Meeting @ Brotherhood of St Laurence Building (Nave Room), 24/26 High St, Frankston.
- Galiamble Recovery Group @ St. Kilda Thursday 7.30pm @ 10 Mitchell Street, St. Kilda
- Geelong Women’s Topic Discussion 7-8.15pm Thursday. Uniting Church Hall, 794 Bellarine Highway (corner Ash Road), Leopold, 3224
- Gisborne Thursday 7pm Steps and Traditions Thursday 7pm @ 36 Fisher Street, Gisborne (behind St Marks Anglican Church)
- Glenrowan – Kelly Country Group Thursday 8pm @ 13 Siege Street, Glenrowan Open meeting. Contact Syd 0402 184 262 or Colin 0429 600 462
- Greensborough Group Thursday 8pm @ Basketball Court Annexe, St Mary’s School, 210 Grimshaw Street, Greensborough
- Hamilton Group Thursday 8pm @ Lutheran Hall, 11 Thompson Street, Hamilton (opposite Police Station) Contacts – Diana: 03 5572 5757 Ron: 03 5572 3849
- Hastings Group Thursday 8pm @ Elderly Citizens Hall, 16 Herring Street, Hastings
- Launceston Thursday Group Thursday 5pm. Salvation Army Building, 111 Elizabeth Street, Launceston. Tasmania
- Launceston Westbury Group Thursday 7.30pm @ Uniting Church, William Street Launceston
- Malvern Rule 62 Group Thursday 7.30pm to 8.30pm, Uniting Church, 57-59 Burke Road, Malvern East
- Mansfield Group Thursday 8pm @ Mansfield District Hospital, PCC meeting room, 53 Highett Street, Mansfield (Enter via front door)
- Melbourne Men’s Group @ Albert Park Thursday 7pm @ Mary Keogh Centre, 224 Danks Street, Albert Park Mens meeting
- Melbourne Men’s Group Big Book @ Albert Park Thursday 6pm @ Mary Keogh Centre, 224 Danks Street, Albert Park Big Book meeting (except for last Thursday of every month which is a Group Conscience Meeting). Mens group.
- Mildura Steps to Serenity Group Thursday 7.30pm @ Eco House, Mildura Eco Village, 15 Scherger Drive Big Book / Step Study. Contact Sian 0413 613 785 or Marty 0422 013 757
- Mitcham Daily Reflections Group Thursday 6:00pm @ Room 2, Mitcham Community House, 19 Brunswick Road, Mitcham.
- Mt Evelyn Steps Works Group Thursday 7 – 8.15pm. Mt Evelyn Reformed Church, 45-47 Birmingham Road, Mt Evelyn. MT EVELYN STEPS WORKSHOP commences 7pm on Thursday, 9th of February. Week 1 – We admitted we were powerless over alcohol. Address – Mt Evelyn Christian Reformed church hall 45 – 47 Birmingham Road (back stairs) Disabled access through the front door and continues Thursday, ...
- New Journey Group @ Prahran Thursday 5.45pm – 6.45pm @ Gahan Cente, Corner Greville Street and Grattan Street, Prahran
- North Richmond The Promises Group Thursday 6.30pm to 8pm @ Melbourne Clinic, 140 Church Street, North Richmond Enter via main entrance of Hospital in Tweedie Place. Meeting held in the room at the end of the hallway. (Please note you have to sign the visitors book. First Name only.)
- Northern Shire Men’s @ Carlton Thursday 7pm (Duration 1 hour) @ Church of All Nations, 180 Palmerston Street, Carlton.
- Northern Women’s Group Thursday 6.30pm @ The Bardin Centre, Christ Church. 8 Glenlyon Road, Brunswick.
- Oakleigh Group Thursday 8pm @ Mechanics Institute, Old Town Hall, 142-144 Drummond Street, Oakleigh
- Old Timer’s Legacy St Kilda Daily 5pm–6:30pm, @ St Kilda Parish Mission Uniting Church, 163 Chapel St (corner of Carlyle St)
- Pines Group @ Frankston North Thursday 8pm @ Mahogany Community House, 26-28 Mahogany Avenue, Frankston North (Entrance left near shops)
- Reservoir Group Thursday 8pm @ St. Gabriel’s School Hall, Corner Spring Street and Viola Street, Reservoir (enter Viola Street)
- Ringwood Thursday Group Thursday 8pm @ Maroondah Social Health Centre (Log Cabin), 75 Patterson Street, Ringwood East
- Sale Recovery Group Thursday 8pm @ Chapter House, St Mary’s Cathedral Grounds, Reeve Street Entrance, 6 Reeve Street, Sale VIC (near corner of Foster Street). Contact – Susie 0409 866 671
- Sandringham Group Thursday 8pm to 9.30pm @ Uniting Church Hall, 14 Sandringham Road, Sandringham
- Seymour Group Thursday 8pm @ Mitchell Community Health Centre, 16 Callen Street, Seymour (in Hospital Grounds) Contacts – Ken: 03 5799 1747 Bruce: 0417 666 792 Christine: 0409 163 141
- South East Steps and Traditions Group Thursday 7.30pm @ Old Mordialloc Courthouse, 37 Albert Street, Mordialloc. John 0408 031 759
- Spanish Speaking “Sendero De Vida” Group (Path of Life) @ Maidstone Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7pm – 9pm @ Our Lady Parish Hall, corner Lyons and Ballarat Road, Maidstone Este es un grupo de Alcohólicos Anónimos que está en español
- Spanish Speaking Unidad Y Fe 25 De Enero Group @ Ascot Vale Thursday 7pm – 9pm @ 179 Ascot Vale Road, Ascot Vale Este es un grupo de Alcohólicos Anónimos que está en español
- St Ig’s Group @ Richmond Thursday 8pm to 9pm @ Meeting Room 2, Rear St. Ignatius Church, 326 Church Street, Richmond (enter via The Vaucluse) Steps Meeting
- Tecoma Group @ Upwey Thursday 8pm. Upwey Senior Community Centre, 6 Mahony Street, Upwey (at the back of car park).
- There is a Solution Wonthaggi Thursday 4.30pm–6pm Wonthaggi Neighbourhood Centre, Mitchell House, 6 Murray St, Wonthaggi. Fellowship & Sausage Sizzle @ 6pm
- Werribee Thursday Meeting (Beginners) Thursday 7.30pm – 9pm, Kelly Park Centre – 2b Synnot Street, Werribee (next to RSL) Beginners Group Contact Melissa Phone 0434 414 546
- Williamstown Big Book Discussion Group @ Newport Thursday 6.30pm @ Sacred Heart Catholic Church, 9 Newcastle Street, Newport
- Willunga Group Thursday 6pm @ St Judes Uniting Church, 4 St Judes Street, Willunga, SA (corner St Andrews Terrace & St Judes Street)
Find a Meeting
Anniversaries / Events
Chelsea Tue Nov 13
Werribee Tuesday Nov 13
Boronia Nov 13
Eden Nov 14
Balwyn Nov 24
Greensborough Nov 29
Frankston Nov 30
Mildura Combined Dec 1
Blackburn South Dec 4
Ashburton Dec 5
Oakleigh Oldtimers Dec 20
Christmas Lunch at Gahan Centre Dec 25
Acacia Camp at Halls Gap Jan 4-7
Spotswood v Galliamble Cricket Match BBQ Jan 20
Kyabram Minicon Jan 25-27
Essendon Oldtimers Feb 2
Agnostic or Atheist?